About the BusinessNZ Energy Council
How To Join
If your company is committed to having a leadership role in creating a sustainable energy future for New Zealand, and is keen to join like-minded business leaders, then we would like to hear from you.
SHAPE THE ENERGY AGENDA
- Take part in consultations and discussions that shape the government policy agenda for sustainability and competitiveness.
- Shape sector thinking through high quality, timely analysis , such as energy scenarios, scenario deep-dives and energy briefings.
- Work with us on whole-of-energy system view and present it to the government and others
- Be part of the Young Energy Professionals Network and Future Energy Leaders Programme to attract talent and upskill your workforce
SHARE ENERGY INSIGHTS
- Receive insights from industry and government experts through our monthly BEC newsletter promoting member news, seminars with sector leaders and exclusive events such as the Asia-Pacific Energy Leaders’ Summit and other NZ and International events
- Join free events and meet other influencers in the energy sector
- Come along to our quarterly council meeting and influence New Zealand’s energy agenda
- Share what matters to you with other leaders including Ministers, Officials, CEOs, GMs and Researchers across New Zealand and the World
- Share insights with other leaders in the sector through or webinars, seminars, breakfasts with Ministers, political panels such as the Energy101, Great Debate and the Bigger Picture.
- Get involved in analytical work that helps us to better understand the complexity of the energy system
- Participate in WEC work programs to shape and influence global energy sector priorities.
- Draw on WEC analytical tools to deliver insights for NZ through the development of the NZ Energy Issues Map and Trilemma ranking.
- Feature your ideas on how to contribute to a balanced energy system in our social media and other media opportunities
Annual membership fees are in NZD.
|Startups||$990 + GST|
|BusinessNZ Member:||$3,000 + GST|
|Government:||$3,000 + GST|
|Academia:||$3,000 + GST|
|Non-BusinessNZ Members:||$5,000 + GST|
For larger organisations membership fees are subject to negotiation depending on the size of the business
For More Information
Please contact us if you have any questions about the benefits of membership or joining up:
Phone: (04) 496 6562