About the BusinessNZ Energy Council
How To Join
If your company is committed to having a leadership role in creating a sustainable energy future for New Zealand, and is keen to join like-minded business leaders, then we would like to hear from you.
SHAPE THE ENERGY AGENDA
- Take part in consultations and discussions that shape the government policy agenda for sustainability and competitiveness.
- Shape sector thinking through high quality, timely analysis , such as energy scenarios, scenario deep-dives and energy briefings.
- Work with us on whole-of-energy system view and present it to the government and others
- Be part of the Young Energy Professionals Network and Future Energy Leaders Programme to attract talent and upskill your workforce
SHARE ENERGY INSIGHTS
- Receive insights from industry and government experts through our monthly BEC newsletter promoting member news, seminars with sector leaders and exclusive events such as the Asia-Pacific Energy Leaders’ Summit and other NZ and International events
- Join free events and meet other influencers in the energy sector
- Come along to our quarterly council meeting and influence New Zealand’s energy agenda
- Share what matters to you with other leaders including Ministers, Officials, CEOs, GMs and Researchers across New Zealand and the World
- Share insights with other leaders in the sector through or webinars, seminars, breakfasts with Ministers, political panels such as the Energy101, Great Debate and the Bigger Picture.
- Get involved in analytical work that helps us to better understand the complexity of the energy system
- Participate in WEC work programs to shape and influence global energy sector priorities.
- Draw on WEC analytical tools to deliver insights for NZ through the development of the NZ Energy Issues Map and Trilemma ranking.
- Feature your ideas on how to contribute to a balanced energy system in our social media and other media opportunities
At a national level, ExportNZ helps exporters with:
Annual membership fees are in NZD.
|Startups||$990 + GST|
|BusinessNZ Member:||$3,000 + GST|
|Government:||$3,000 + GST|
|Academia:||$3,000 + GST|
|Non-BusinessNZ Member SMEs:||$5,000 + GST|
For larger organisations membership fees are subject to negotiation depending on the size of the business